Weekend Reading 8.30.20

Weekend Reading 8.30.20

Weekend hellos! It’s hard to believe it’s almost September, which is my favorite month: slightly cooler weather and the beginning of fall.


We have new routines in place with school and work. It feels different for obvious reasons this year, but I try each day to focus on the good which is really just the simple things: health, shelter, family, and friends. The latest show I’m hooked on is Endeavor on PBS. I’m already on Season 5, it’s so well done, I really like the main characters. What shows have you been enjoying lately?


Favorite links from the week:



Fifty kitchen design ideas to consider for your remodel.


Plenty of white plus a coastal vibe in this Toronto home.


Bravo! This DIY murphy bed design looks amazing.


Here’s a great tutorial on how to build interior window shutters.


This looks tasty: gourmet mac and boursin cheese.


Coping tips if the pandemic is making you feel like a jerk.


Life is too precious to wait for someone to join your adventure.


Thank you Joan for this wisdom!


I’d like the bottom of my shirts back too. :)


.

http://weboffers.atspace.co.uk Weekend hellos! It’s hard to believe it’s almost September, which is my favorite month: slightly cooler weather and the beginning of fall. We have new routines in place with school and work. It feels different for obvious reasons this year, but I try each day to focus on the good which is really just the simple things: health, shelter, family, and friends. Weekend hellos! It’s hard to believe it’s almost September, which is my