Weekend Reading 4.12.20

Weekend Reading 4.12.20

Happy Easter everyone! Our Sunday will be totally low key for obvious reasons, it includes Zoom calls to family and ordering takeout from a local restaurant. I’m proud of myself that I’ve been keeping busy staying active! As hard as it is to only roam my neighborhood, I’m still feeling connected to people and I know we can survive this quarantine. I keep reminding myself it’s only temporary! I’m watching the changes in everyone’s yards, the trees and flowers in bloom and I’m grateful it’s spring!


I ordered some seed starts to plant and I’m doing some gardening this week. I’m going to build a minimalist trellis for a climbing vine with simple lattice, I’ll share that project soon. Are you all getting out into the garden too? Has spring arrived for you yet?


Favorite links:



This bathroom received a pretty refresh.


This kitchen renovation is beautiful, and that island? So good.


I love watching this botanical art take shape!


Indoor garden ideas for any size home.


Now available: every single season of Bob Ross painting.


Writers around the world share a glimpse of life in lockdown.


Personal essay: life in Paris in a time of quarantine.


There’s no debate: Dolly is a national treasure.


So creative: people recreating art with stuff inside their houses.


This frame by frame recreation of a Journey video made my week.


Underrated SNL sketches you maybe haven’t seen.


Stay healthy out there friends!


I’ll be back on Tuesday with the final post on Pattern Making Basics. :)


.


http://weboffers.atspace.co.uk Happy Easter everyone! Our Sunday will be totally low key for obvious reasons, it includes Zoom calls to family and ordering takeout from a local restaurant. I’m proud of myself that I’ve been keeping busy staying active! As hard as it is to only roam my neighborhood, I’m still feeling connected to people and I know we can survive this quarantine. Happy Easter everyone! Our Sunday will be totally low key for obvious reasons, it