Merry Christmas to You

Merry Christmas to You

Christmas greetings to you my friends! I have been enjoying the last few days so much, sharing meals with friends and family and driving around looking at all the holiday lights! I love Christmas Eve it’s the most magical feeling anticipating all the fun that awaits!


Our tradition is to open gifts on Christmas morning, then we go to the movies, then instead of me cooking, we go to a restaurant owned by a family friend for dinner. I consider that one of my presents. :)


 


I’m going to take a few more days off to enjoy the season. I’ll return this weekend with a roundup of favorite links from around the web, then I’ll be taking time off next week as well.


The week after Christmas is always so strange but I welcome it. I get really lazy, sleep in, live in pajamas, and lose track of what day it is. The best way to end the year! Sending wishes to you for the same level of relaxation.


May you have the happiest of holidays and a very Merry Christmas!


xoxo

http://weboffers.atspace.co.uk C Christmas greetings to you my friends! I have been enjoying the last few days so much,