How to Make a Forsythia Wreath

How to Make a Forsythia Wreath

How to Make a Forsythia Wreath

Spring is being really stubborn in southern Wisconsin this year and frankly, my patience is wearing thin. So instead of waiting for the real thing, I decided to make a forsythia wreath with silk flowers to brighten up my door. Forsythia Wreath I just bought a house, it was a huge milestone for me and


Read More »


The post How to Make a Forsythia Wreath appeared first on Crafts by Amanda.

http://weboffers.atspace.co.uk Spring is being really stubborn in southern Wisconsin this year and frankly, my patience is wearing thin. So instead of waiting for the real thing, I decided to make a forsythia wreath with silk flowers to brighten up my door. Forsythia Wreath I just bought a house, it was a huge milestone for me and Read More » The post How to Make a Forsythia Wreath appeared first on Crafts by Amanda. Spring is being really stubborn in southern Wisconsin this year and frankly, my